January 1, 2013

Flashback!

Even though people say not to look back, I couldn't resist looking back... As I look back, the biggest blog achievement of 2012- I finally reached my first blog benchmark of 500 views. Being just a beginner at blogging and with just an year old blog and irregular posts, I'm super happy. I don't know if I have any regular viewers, but if there are any, I assure you to update my blog often the next few months. Ooh and yeah! The medlife achievement- I'm just a week from completing my 2nd year. Cheers!

I just finished my major two exams and have practicals coming up the next week. I'll be back with a bang after the exams. There are many things to add in this blog.
First thing- I created this blog with the aim to supply med students important websites. I haven't quite stuck to it. But, before that I need to take care of my blog name. I myself find the name of my blog to be misleading and I can't think of any other better name. So as of now, describing about the medicine system in Nepal is one of the major task lying ahead of me. It's complicated but I'll take time and try my best to help fellow people(who are interested in studying here) to know the system here.
Also, I'll add on as many mnemonics that I know. It's my personal interest to share the mnemonics I know, even though there already are many websites for mnemonics. I hope you'll find some mnemonics that you haven't seen anywhere or are better than the ones you have come across. I can't remember of anything more important than these two major additions to this blog.

As I look ahead...I can see.. Exams and the pre-exam panic attacks. But, I'll try to update often. And, no resolutions this year. Had I kept all those resolutions over the past decade, I would be rich, thin, fit, healthy, smarter and organised. But, my life is good just the way it is :) Happy New Year People!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment